This addon provides Academy Lms instructors taking online class to course students using zoom live streaming service.
How it works
- Academy lms should be pre-installed in your server
- Purchase zoom live streaming addon for academy lms from codecanyon
- Download and install the addon to your academy lms portal
- Obtain api keys from your zoom account and save them in academy lms zoom settings
- Create a zoom meeting for a specific course’s live class
- Get the meeting’s id, password and save in that specific course settings with live class schedule
- Students will get the live class schedule in course page
- Start your meeting in zoom app just before the scheduled time
- While course students tries joining in the live class, you need to approve their requests
- After your approval, you will see all your students in your live streaming video class
- During live video class, you can communicate with chat option in zoom
- You can leave the meeting anytime after the finishing of the live class
A demo of this addon can be downloaded from this link below:
Live class limit
For your course student number up to 100, you can start with the zoom’s free package. Depending on the number of your course students, you can choose higher packages from here: https://zoom.us/pricing
This live streaming addon for academy LMS is extremely secured. Zoom meeting’s id and password can’t be accessed by any outsider. Only valid and enrolled students are able to join in the live class with the course instructors. So no worries about unauthorized access during streaming.
- Academy LMS pre installed in your web server.
- Download academy here – https://1.envato.market/jGqOZ
- Zoom account api key. Sign Up here, and get them.
- Zoom meeting’s id and password.
Version 1.1 – 24 May, 2020
- Updated with latest zoom API version. - Zoom meeting id number now saved without extra space and dash. - All instructors must update their zoom mobile app or desktop app to the latest version. - Update instruction is given inside downloaded attachment.
Version 1.0 – 23 April, 2020
- Initial release
Send us a ticket for presale questions and getting after sales developer support via zendesk. http://support.creativeitem.com