Coder is a simple and flexible syntax highlighting WordPress plugin for Elementor based on lightweight and robust prism.js library. Even the basic Coder widget settings provide a pretty and readable code-appearance. It supports more than 200 Programming, Scripting, and Mathematical Markup Languages with 30+ different style themes. Moreover, you can easily add code on the page from external sources like BitBucket or GitHub using the URL. The product contains everything for your convenience and even more.
The widget is certainly a convenient tool not only for those who write code but also for readers because the code can be easily identified on the content page, thereby saving time and increasing readability. A lot of features will help to improve and adapt the code block according to specific tasks: line numbers, highlighting specific lines, displaying the inline preview of colors in style sheets, adding of the code copy button, and others.
The Coder widget can be useful for different kinds of WordPress sites associated with development, courses or training, documentation, administration, or even with math or scientific research.
Once the plugin is installed, it is ready to use and does not require any whistles and bells. The straightforward and flexible settings allow you to enable/disable the necessary features and change the themes, colors, fonts, background, and manage other options. One of the interesting features is detecting if the user has requested the system use a light or dark color theme and adjust the code block to the settings. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Coder for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Coder widget for Elementor
- 200+ languages currently supported
- 30+ Cool Style Themes
- BitBucket Snippets / BitBucket Repositories
- GitHub Gists / GitHub Repositories
- Mathematical Markup Language included
- Line numbering feature
- Function Select specific lines
- Accessible syntax highlighting themes included
- Treeview feature
- Copy to Clipboard Button
- Dynamic theme change for Day/Night
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, etc.
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
1.0.5 – 14 AUGUST 2020
- Improved plugin performance in the admin area
- New build mechanism based on Unity