Connect is a Real-Time Communication Web Application with Video, Audio and Screen Sharing Communication. Built on modern web technologies such as Laravel, VueJS and Bootstrap CSS framework, with tons of built-in features and components, it enables users to communicate with others via Video Conference, Webinar, Audio Conference etc. It uses WebRTC for real time communication, using our own Signaling Server as default.
We will be updating regularly with latest version of framework, plugins, features and fixes. Please share your feedback, bug reports and feature requests which we will try to implement in upcoming versions as soon as we can.
HERE ARE SOME POINTS WHICH MAKE CONNECT THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR YOUR AUDIO & VIDEO CONFERENCING NEEDS.
- Built with Latest Version of Laravel (7.x), The Most Popular and Widely Supported PHP Framework
- Easy Installation Wizard and Step-by-step Installation Tutorial Videos
- Supports REST API, easy to integrate with other application
- Single Page Application, reduces queries to server, decreases loading time, less bandwidth usage and improved user experience
- Most Efficient Database Structure, gives scalability to the application
- Clean & Simple Coding Structure allows you to customize the application
NOTE: On the Live Demo, if you get error “CSRF TOKEN MISMATCH”, just close the codecanyon iframe and it will start working.
Connect Application is perfect solution for Audio Conference, Video Conference / Live Meeting, Online Classes, Screen Sharing, Live Consultation, Podcasts (Audio Broadcasting) and Webinar (Video Broadcasting) etc.
Check the Usage section on our support page for the usage instructions.
Here are the list of some of the highlighted features:
- Contacts & Segments
- Audio Conference
- Video Conference
- Live Class
- Scheduled Meeting
- Screen Sharing
Make sure you read the Support Documentation for Application Server Requirements, Installation Prerequisite, on how much attendees Connect Application can handle and other useful topics.
PHP >= 7.4 (for CLI and Web both)
PHP Extensions Required
- MySQL Native Driver
- GD Image Library
- Zip Archive
- cURL (7.70+ version)
- MySQL >= 5.8
- NOTE: MariaDB >= 10.2.8 is usually the prerequisite of the our application, but for some reason it is causing errors when using MariaDB. Please use MySQL instead of MariaDB for now!
Additional Server Requirements
- allow_url_fopen enabled
- SSL Installed on the Server
- Pusher API Credentials
- Signaling Server (by default it uses KodeMint’s Free Signaling Server)
- STUN / TURN Server