Quick Video Recorder Apk is a camera app that allows you to readily enable / disable camera shutter sounds and camera previews by one click. Useful features include ongoing recording when your screen is off, planned recording, a one-click shortcut / widget Video Recorder and multi-language support.
Check This Interesting Application Also Keepsafe Browser Apk | Stay Private With A VPN And Vault |
By default, if a file size reaches 4 GB or is 30 minutes long, Android system will stop recording. You can allow to attempt the function “Time limit and Repeat recording.” You should set a maximum time of 30 minutes or shorter to avoid crash file (the best choice is the duration of the video on your device when a video file reaches 4 GB). Or if you’re saving SD Card file, you should have SD Card format exFAT instead of FAT so that the app can record video for a long time (more than 30 minutes).
Check This Interesting Application Also Auto Clicker Apk | Click Automatically Without Having Device In Hand |
Check This Interesting Application Also My Name Ringtone Maker Apk | Create Beautiful Ringtones for Phones |
Quick Video Recorder Apk Features
- Supports various languages (English, Czech, French, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Italian, Swedish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, Netherlands, Polish)
- Trim videos after recording them
- Activate / disable opinions
- Turn on / off shutter sounds
- Supports “Mode of the Night”
- Supports various sophisticated alternatives for auto white balancing
- Schedule the video recording of your camera at particular moments
- Supports modifications to the widget icon
- Supports back and front cameras
To begin and stop recording, press the purple floating button in the app or press the shortcut / widget Video Recorder. Quick Video Recorder Apk is an application free of charge. Just install it, set it up and appreciate it. Download Quick Video Recorder Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||Quick Video Recorder – Background Video Recorder (Apk)|
|Updated||August 24, 2019|
|Req.Android||5.0 and up|