userTrack is a self-hosted analytics platform
userTrack has been developed and improved for over 8 years.
New features and improvements are regularly being added for better analytics and conversion rate optimization tools.
Do you want a specific feature implemented? Contact me using the chat widget and it will be considered for the next update!
- User segments
- Session recording/playback
- Click heatmaps
- Mouse movement heatmaps
- Scroll heatmaps
- Heatmaps can be generated for a specific user segment.
- Visitors list containing:
- IP address
- Browser version
- Screen size
- Date of visit
- Visit duration
- Number of pages visited
- Visited pages path
- Custom user tags and auto-tagging
- Bounce rate
- Session length
- Top referrers
- Top pages
- Top countries
- A/B testing (NEW!):
- UI to create A/B tests
- Easily create multiple variations
- Visitors are automatically tagged with the version they saw
- Segment data only for users that saw a specific version
- Realtime visitors count number
- Live playback of users currently browsing the site
- Track multiple domains in one dashboard
- Multi-user: add userTrack users that have access only to specific domains.
- Low database usage ~1MB / 100 recordings.
- Very optimized tracking, doesn’t slow down your website.
- Small included tracking script size 5KB compressed.
userTrack can be used to track any type of website, regardless the technology it runs on.
The server userTrack is installed on must support:
- PHP (pdo_mysql extension enabled)
- MySQL database
- .htaccess support (eg. Apache, LiteSpeed)
- Access to create a database and upload files to the server