WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts lets you manage product pricing rules and cart discounts easily. Features and flexibility are not matched by any alternative.
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts is an all-purpose pricing and promotion tool for online retailers. Its power lies in its flexibility – loads of pricing methods and conditions can be combined to fit virtually any pricing strategy.
This actively maintained extension can easily replace multiple tools – use it for regular sales, promotions, special offers, bulk pricing, tiered pricing, bundle pricing, deals of the day, flash sales, wholesale pricing, member pricing, individual pricing, loyalty programs, behavioral pricing, location-based pricing etc. You can also conditionally increase prices or charge extra fees when needed.
Boost Your Sales
Sell more! Set up attractive discounts for customers who buy large quantities. Run special Christmas, Easter or Black Friday promotions. Set up clearance or flash sales. All laptops 15% off until midnight! Free case with each cell phone! Using this extension, you can set up the most powerful promotions in minutes!
Increase Customer Loyalty
Create long term pricing strategies to keep your best customers engaged. Reward customers that reach specific lifetime goals (money spent, orders completed). Use one store for both retail and wholesale sales. Start a club and offer insider discounts. Set up discounts for individual clients based on direct agreements.
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing
Dynamic Pricing functionality adjusts the product price based on a set of rules that are managed from a single user interface. Target a specific variation, entire shop or anything in between. Dozens of conditions and priority options ensure that only the right rules are applied at any time.
✔ Simple Adjustment
Decreases, increases or sets the price to a fixed one not depending on quantity
✔ Bulk Pricing
Decreases the price with quantity – all units get highest “unlocked” discount
✔ Tiered Pricing
Decreases the price with quantity – subsequent units get increasing discount
✔ Groups of Products
Applies a discount when product(s) are purchased in specified quantities
✔ Buy X Get Y
Applies a discount to Y quantity when X quantity is purchased at a full price
✔ Exclude Matched Items
Excludes matching products from any other pricing rules
WooCommerce Cart Discounts
Cart Discounts work just like regular WooCommerce coupons except that there are no coupons to be applied. This ensures that eligible customers see their savings instantly without the need to take any action which can positively affect your conversion rates.
Configure cart discounts based on the cart subtotal, cart items, customer details, shipping address, past purchases and other conditions – in ways not imaginable when using regular coupons.
WooCommerce Checkout Fees
Checkout Fees provide a way to charge a customer extra based on the details of their order. Use it to cover costs that your business may incur while processing specific orders, e.g. charge for international order processing or perishable product handling.
This feature completes the package – instead of using multiple tools to cater for a variety of tasks, you can now use an all-in-one extension for anything that has to do with how much your customers pay.
Extensive Conditional Logic
› Product variation
› Product category
› Product attributes
› Product tags
› Product meta field
› Cart subtotal
› Cart total weight
› Coupons applied
› Cart item count
› Sum of item quantities
|Items In Cart
› Products in cart
› Product variations in cart
› Product categories in cart
› Product attributes in cart
› Product tags in cart
› Is logged in
› Customer role
› Customer capability
› Specific customer
› Customer meta field
› Amount spent
› Order count
› Last order amount
› Last order date
› Products purchased
› Product variations purchased
› Product categories purchased
› Product attributes purchased
› Product tags purchased
› Shipping country
› Shipping state
› Shipping postcode
› Shipping zone
|Date & Time
› Days of week
|The best part?
You can combine them
in any way you like!
So how do you set a discount valid through this year for all albums except Album #1 and Album #4 and make it available to non-wholesale customers who have purchased at least one single in the past 3 months? Here’s how…
Virtually Unlimited Scenarios
We know your head is probably spinning with perfect ideas, but here’s a few examples of what this plugin can do for you just in case you need a hint:
- Buy at least 10 units get 5% discount
- Any 3 t-shirts for $9.99 except t-shirts with custom artwork
- Buy between 2 and 5 units get 10% discount, buy at least 6 get 20% discount
- With each desktop computer get wireless keyboard with 50% discount
- 5% lifetime discount after your 10th order, 10% after 50th
- Extra handling fee of $15 if heavy items are in cart
- Spend at least $1000 get 15% discount on your order
- Stay free for 1 night when booking a hotel for 7 nights
- SPA treatments 20% off when staying 3 nights or more
- 10% discount for the first order only if other promotions do not apply
- iPhone case with each iPhone purchased
- Get $5 cart discount if you purchase anything from category Clothing
- Everything for $9 until midnight but only if you purchase at least 3 items
- Each fifth accessory is 30% off
- This month all music albums 10% off, singles 25% off
- Processing fee of $10 for international orders
- 15% discount for repeat orders
- Users with role Shop manager get 100% discount for testing purposes
- 5% discount if no other discount is applied
- Automated rewards program with tiered discounts for loyal customers
- VIP club members get 25% cart discount on all items
- Give 10% discount on laptops but only if customer is not VIP club member
- And almost any other pricing, discount or fee scenario that you can imagine!
Version 2.3.9, 5 July 2020 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ * Fix - Problem with price discount limit functionality under specific conditions * Fix - Cart discount amount off by one cent under specific conditions * Tweak - Improved shipping method condition compatibility with shipping plugins